This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 42 loyalty points. Your cart will total 42 points that can be converted into a voucher of 42 Kč.
Lii-100 Charger Product Description:
First, the charger requirements and functions:
1. Using Micro USB DC 5V input, single-slot charging and independent microcomputer management system
2. Available two kinds of charging current selection (500mA / 1000mA)
3. LED displays charge status 25% 50% 75% 100% and battery type NiMH 1.2V Li-Fe 3.0V Li-ion 3.7V Li-ion 3.85V.
4.It can automatically identify the lithium battery (Li-ion) batteries and nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) battery, manual selection of iron phosphate treatment (Liepo4) batteries and Li-ion 3.85V battery
5. There 0V voltage activation, 1.6-2.2V not charge (but donations will be activated currents flow pattern charge).
6. There overcharge and over discharge, short circuit, intelligent recognition bad battery detection and reverse battery protection.
(Note: short circuit, bad battery, reverse battery, charger does not work, LED is not lit)
7. Charging mode, constant current constant voltage
8. Using a DC input power for the charger to work 5V-1A (Micro plug)
9. a paragraph: with standard 5V / 1000 mA USB automatic identification output,
b paragraph: No USB output function
Second, the description of the keys, LED and function
1. Press: under power, any time hold down the Select button for 2 seconds each converter 500mA 1000mA charging current;
Powered battery charging, tap Select button to change the type of rechargeable battery, the battery needs to be charged when the selected type (Example 3V 3.85V) 5 seconds to enter the state of charge.
2. LED: charger connected to 5V power supply, charger all LED full brightness instantly, without a battery into the charging slot, 500mA (LED) indicator light, other lights go out.
Upon detection of a battery, four LED lights flashing, then you can tap the button to select the desired type of rechargeable batteries, if you do not choose, five seconds after entering the default recognition of battery charging, charging indicator in accordance with the corresponding power ratio flashes. Tap the button to query the charging pattern (no charge indicator) five seconds after the return to the state of charge. When not energized, insert the battery charge can be viewed ratio (5 seconds and then turns off, you need to view the press again)
USB Output indication: When detected USB output, power indicator lights go out after 10 seconds, the button can view power.
Third, the electrical technical parameters:
1, input power: Micro USB DC 5V / 1A
2, the output voltage: 4.2V ± 1% / 5V
3, the output current: 500mA / 1000mA
4, constant voltage charging, off current: <100m A;
5, the external power supply Standby current: <15.0mA;
Four, USB output function:
1, USB port output load voltage: 4.90-5.30V;
2, the output current: 1000mA
3, no-load current: <1mA;
4, 1000m A load current, the port output voltage: 4.75-5.25V;
5, stop the output protection voltage: 3.0 ± 0.1V;
V. compatible battery:
Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
Charger Dimensions: 113mm × 38mm × 32mm (length / width / height)
Weight: ** g (without battery, power cord)
Lii-402 charger manual
First, warm tips
Lii-202 This charger is designed for portable, flexible and multi types of battery. It can detect the battery type and charge the battery automatically under your selected charging current. Built-in LED indicators to display the charging status and 5V/100mAh USB output function
1. Multi-power input: AC cable 110-240V 50/60Hz (included)/ 12V 1A adapter(selective), four independent charging and micro computer management system.
2. Charge current intelligent auto-set of total three levels: 500mA /1000mA/2000mA),2000mA is fixed only for slot#4.
3. Multi-functional LCD charging display: for charging progress 25% - 50% - 75% -100% , battery types: Ni-MH 1.2V , Li-Fe 3.2V, Li-ion 3.7V, Li-ion 3.80V (IMR), charging capacity, voltage and current: 0.5A/1A/2A.
4. Identify Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries automatically and adjust manually the charging mode for LiFePO4 and 3.80V li-ion batteries(IMR)
5. Refresh for OV battery. It will not charge any battery of1.65 -2.20V (refresh current can be detected only)
6. Multi-safety protection function of over-charge and over-discharge, short circuited, polarity reverse and so on. It can smartly identify broken batteries with much more safety.
7. Charging at constant voltage and current
Button and LCD :
1. Button of Mode(Channel button): there are 4 independent buttons separately for each channel. While power supply is connected and battery inserted, 1) Short click the channel button in 5S to change the battery type. It will start to charge 5 seconds after setting the battery type (3.2V or 3.80V), 1.2V Ni-MH and 3.7V li-ion can be detected automatically, so it needs setting only 3.2V and 3.8V batteries;
Note: Battery type can be only selective before charging starts.
2. LCD: While power supply connected, the LCD will light up for 3S: 1) If no battery is inserted, the LCD will display "null" and will be off in 30S 2) When battery is inserted and detected, the LCD will show channel number while the battery type image " Li-Ion 3.7V"flashing indicating to set the battery type: this moment if short click the channel button, it can set battery type; if no operation in 5 seconds, it begins by automatic detection(Li-Ion 3.7V or NIMH) then charging percentage image will flash meaning the start of charging. At the same time the LCD displays also charge voltage, capacity, time and current. When charge completes, it will display"100%"mean while it shows "End" on the LCD right down corner.
LCD display graphic reference:
1. Input : AC cable 110-240V 50/60Hz (included)/ DC 12V 1A(selective)
2. Output voltage: DC 4.2V for Li-Ion 3.7V
DC 4.35V for Li-Ion 3.8V( IMR)
DC 3.65V for LiFePO4
DC 1.48V for NiMH/NI-Cd
3. Output current: Li-Ion/IMR/LiFePO4 2000mA*1(only for slot#4),
1000mA*2, 500mA*3 500mA*4
NiMH/NiCd: 1000mA*2, 500mA*3 500mA*4
4. Constant voltage, cut-off current: less than 100mA
5. Standby current: less than 15mA
Compatible battery types and sizes
Li-ion / IMR/LiFePO4: 26650,21700,20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
NiMH/Cd: AA, AAA,SC, C
Size and weight:
133mm x 100mm x 35mm (L x W x H)
Weight: approx175g (not including AC cable)
Language and Currency can be switched in the top right corner of the page
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING!
60 Days Buyer Protection
we guarantee a refund or re-shipment if the order is not delivered within 60 days of shipment*
*due to the coronavirus epidemic, the period is extended to 90 days
WHY ORDER WITH US?